Published on Wednesday, 30 November -0001 00:00
notice of mortgage
Date: December 15, 2011
you are notified that:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage described as follows:
Date of Mortgage: June 24, 2005
Mortgagor: Curtis M. Dumonceaux, an individual
Mortgagee: Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc. as nominee for Provident Funding Associates, L.P., a California limited partnership.
Lender Transaction Agent: Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc.
Transaction ID No.: MIN 1000179-3515010014-3
Date Recorded: February 5, 2011
Document No.: 1143205
Where Recorded: County Recorder of Stearns County, Minnesota
Assignment(s) of Mortgage: Assignment of Mortgage in favor of Provident Funding Associates, L.P. dated December 7, 2009, recorded December 31, 2009, as Document No. 1306478.
Mortgage ID No.: 3515010014
2. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was: $200,000.00
3. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof, and no Mortgagor has been released from liability on the Mortgage.
4. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
5. At the date of this notice, the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is: $192,457.37.
6. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land described as follows:
Legal Description: Lot 2, Block 3, Avalon Village
Property Address: 2009 3rd Street N., Sartell, MN 56377
Parcel No(s): 92-56570-728
will be sold by the Sheriff of Stearns County, Minnesota, at public auction on March 14, 2012, at 10:00 a.m. at the Sheriff's office, located at 807 Courthouse Square, Rm 136, St. Cloud, Minnesota 56303, to pay the debt then secured by the Mortgage and taxes on said land, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage, and the costs and disbursements, including attorneys' fees, allowed by law.
7. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagor's personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale. Each holder of a junior lien may redeem in the order and manner provided in Minnesota Statutes Section 582.32, Subd. 9, beginning after the expiration of Mortgagor's redemption period.
8. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR'S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
9. If the Mortgage is not reinstated under Minnesota Statutes Section 580.30 or if the Mortgagor does not redeem under Minnesota Statutes Section 580.23, the Mortgagor must vacate the property subject to the Mortgage by 11:59 p.m. on September 14, 2012.
GURSTEL CHARGO PA
Attorneys for Provident Funding Associates,
Marc L. Kruger (Atty. No. 58609)
6681 Country Club Drive
Golden Valley, MN 55427
60446.05 / 3515010014
THIS IS A COMMUNICATION FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR
Published in the Tri-County News Thursdays, Jan. 19, 26,
Feb. 2, 9, 16, and 23, 2012.