Published on Wednesday, 30 November -0001 00:00
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE
Date: August 2, 2011
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated June 29, 2007, executed by Ronald B. Kunstleben and Darlene M. Kunstleben, husband and wife, as Mortgagors, to Liberty Savings Bank, fsb, as Mortgagee, and filed for record July 2, 2007, as Document No. 1231815, in the Office of the County Recorder of
Stearns County, Minnesota. The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The Mortgage has not been assigned.
3. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $95,000.00.
4. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
5. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
6. At the date of this Notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is $117,078.00.
7. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land located in Stearns County, Minnesota, described as follows:
LOT TWO (2) IN BLOCK TWENTY-TWO (22) OF THE TOWNSITE (NOW CITY) OF AVON, ACCORDING TO THE PLAT AND SURVEY THEREOF ON FILE AND OF RECORD IN THE OFFICE OF THE COUNTY RECORDER IN AND FOR STEARNS COUNTY, MINNESOTA
will be sold by the County Sheriff of Stearns County, Minnesota, at public auction on September 28, 2011, at 10:00 a.m., at the Stearns County Sheriff's Department, located at 807 Courthouse Square, St. Cloud, Minnesota.
8. To the best of Mortgagee's information, the property being foreclosed has a property address of 105 Barracuda Avenue SE, Avon, Minnesota 56310 and has tax parcel identification number 42.26587.0000.
9. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagors or Mortgagors' personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
10. The property must be vacated by 11:59 p.m. on
March 28, 2012, provided the Mortgagors have not reinstated the Mortgage under Minnesota Statutes, Section 580.30 or redeemed the property under Minnesota Statutes, Section 580.23.
11. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGORS, THE MORTGAGORS' PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
THE PURPOSE OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS TO COLLECT A DEBT AND ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
LIBERTY SAVINGS BANK, FSB
(s)James L. Wiant, #116774
Attorneys for Mortgagee
1015 West St. Germain, Suite 300
P.O. Box 1497
St. Cloud, MN 56302
Our File No. 22118.064
Published in the Tri-County News Thursdays Aug. 11, 18, 25, Sept. 1, 8, and 15, 2011.