Published on Wednesday, 30 November -0001 00:00
you are notified that:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage described as follows:
Date of Mortgage: February 14, 2008
Mortgagors: Todd M. Janski and Danielle Janski, as husband and wife
Mortgagee: BMO Harris Bank, N.A., as successor to M& I Bank FSB.
Date Recorded: March 10, 2008
Document No.: 1252352
Where Recorded: County Recorder of Stearns County, Minnesota
Assignment(s) of Mortgage: N/A
Mortgage ID No.: 726-00032553356-30000
2. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was: $218,400.00
3. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof, and no Mortgagor has been released from liability on the Mortgage.
4. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
5. At the date of this notice, the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is: $216,578.63.
6. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land described as follows:
Legal Description: That part of the West half of the Northeast 1/4, Section 3, Township 122, Range 28, described as follows: Commencing at a point on the North line of said Northeast 1/4 which point is 250 feet East of the Northwest corner therof; thence due South a distance of 253 feet; thence due East parallel with the North line a distance of 200 feet; thence due North to the intersection with the North line of said Northeast 1/4; thence West along the North line to the point of beginning, subject to an easement for service road over said premises.
Property Address: 3731 200th St., South Haven, MN 55382
Parcel No(s): 09-05577-0010
will be sold by the Sheriff of Stearns County, Minnesota, at public auction on Tuesday, September 20, 2011, at 10:00 a.m. at the Sheriff's office, located at Law Enforcement Center, 807 Courthouse Square, Rm S100, St. Cloud, Minnesota 56303, to pay the debt then secured by the Mortgage and taxes on said land, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage, and the costs and disbursements, including attorneys' fees, allowed by law.
7. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagors or Mortgagors' personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale. Each holder of a junior lien may redeem in the order and manner provided in Minnesota Statutes Section 582.32, Subd. 9, beginning after the expiration of Mortgagors' redemption period.
8. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGORS, THE MORTGAGORS' PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
9. If the Mortgage is not reinstated under Minnesota Statutes Section 580.30 or if the Mortgagors do not redeem under Minnesota Statutes Section 580.23, the Mortgagors must vacate the property subject to the Mortgage by 11:59 p.m. on March 20, 2012.
GURSTEL CHARGO PA
Attorneys for BMO Harris Bank, N.A.,
as successor to M&I Bank FSB, Mortgagee
Marc L. Kruger (Atty. No. 58609)
6681 Country Club Drive
Golden Valley, MN 55427
60364.38 / 726-00032553356-30000
THIS IS A COMMUNICATION FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR
Published in the Tri-County News Thursdays, Aug. 4, 11, 18, 25, Sept. 1, and 8, 2011.