Published on Wednesday, 30 November -0001 00:00
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE
Date: April 21, 2011
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated February 10, 2005, executed by Michael Quistorff and Bonnie Quistorff, husband and wife, as Mortgagors, to North American State Bank as Mortgagee, and filed for record February 14, 2005, as Document No. 1143321, in the Office of the County Recorder of Stearns County, Minnesota. The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The Mortgage has not been assigned.
3. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $366,778.60.
4. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
5. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
6. At the date of this Notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is $405,541.56.
7. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land located in Stearns County, Minnesota, described as follows:
Southwest Quarter of the Southeast Quarter (SW1/4 SE1/4) and East Three Quarters (E3/4) of Southeast Quarter of Southwest Quarter (SE1/4 SW1/4), Northeast Quarter of Southwest Quarter (NE1/4 SW1/4) and Northwest Quarter of Southeast Quarter (NW1/4 SE1/4) and East One Half of Southeast Quarter (E1/2 SE1/4) Section One (1), Township One Hundred Twenty-five (125) North, Range Thirty-five (35) West, Stearns County, Minnesota.
Government Lot Six (6), Section One, Township 126, Range 34, Stearns County, Minnesota, less and except: That part of Government Lot 6, Section 1, Township 126, Range 34 contained within: Beginning at a point on the East line of said Section 1, 850 feet North of the Southeast corner of said section; thence continuing North to shore of Lake, approximately 530 feet more or less; thence Westerly along shore of`said lake 490 feet, more or less; thence South 330 feet more or less; thence East at a 90 degree angle 300 feet to the place of beginning.
Also: Part of Government Lot Three (3), Section 6, Township 126, Range 33, Stearns County, Minnesota described as follows: Commencing at the Southeast corner of Government Lot 3, Section 6, Township 126, Range 33; thence running West along and following the south line of said Lot, 76 rods; thence running North, parallel with the East line of said Lot to the North line of said Lot; thence running Easterly along and following the Northerly line of said Lot to the Northeast corner thereof; thence running South on the East line thereof 80 rods, more or less to the place of beginning will be sold by the County Sheriff of Stearns County, Minnesota, at public auction on June 16, 2011, at 10:00 a.m., at the Stearns County Sheriff's Department, located at 807 Courthouse Square, St. Cloud, Minnesota.
8. To the best of Mortgagee's information, the property being foreclosed has a property address and has tax parcel identification numbers as follows:
43802 Sterling Road,
MN 56378 27.16604.0000
Has not been
property address 34.22604.0000
37198 Co. Rd. 171,
MN 56378 21.12285.0000
9. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagors or Mortgagors' personal representatives or assigns is twelve (12) months after the date of sale.
10. The property must be vacated by 11:59 p.m. on June 16, 2012, provided the Mortgagors have not reinstated the Mortgage under Minnesota Statutes, Section 580.30 or redeemed the property under Minnesota Statutes, Section 580.23.
NORTH AMERICAN STATE BANK
By: (s) James L. Wiant, #116774
Attorneys for Mortgagee
1015 West St. Germain, Suite 300
P.O. Box 1497
St. Cloud, MN 56302
Our File No.9193.022
Published in the Tri-County News Thursdays April 28, May 5, 12, 19, 26, and June 2, 2011.