Published on Wednesday, 30 November -0001 00:00
Date: March 31, 2011
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT: 1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated July 22, 2005, executed by Cheryl A. Froemming and Keith B. Froemming, husband and wife, as Mortgagors, to Liberty Savings Bank, fsb, as Mortgagee, and filed for record July 28, 2005, as Document No. 32435 (Book 22, Page 99), affecting Certificate of Title No. 6780, in the Office of the Registrar of Titles of Stearns County, Minnesota. The land described in the Mortgage is registered land.
2. The Mortgage has not been assigned.
3. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $133,600.00.
4. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
5. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
6. At the date of this Notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is $125,833.88.
7. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land located in Stearns County, Minnesota, described as follows:
All of Lot Ten (10) Block Two (2) ATWOOD ACRES, City of
St. Cloud, Stearns County, Minnesota, except that part lying westerly of the following described line: Commencing at the northwest corner of said Lot 10: thence East on an assumed bearing along the north line of said Lot 10 a distance of 139.18 feet to the point of beginning of the line to be described; thence S 01¡ 22' 45" E 115.24 feet to its intersection with the south line of said Lot 10 and said described line there terminating, said point of termination being at the mid point of said south line, and 154.55 feet easterly of the southwest corner of said lot will be sold by the County Sheriff of Stearns County, Minnesota, at public auction on May 25, 2011, at 10:00 a.m., at the Stearns County Sheriff's Department, located at 807 Courthouse Square, St. Cloud, Minnesota.
8. To the best of Mortgagee's information, the property being foreclosed has a property address of 1923 Tenth Avenue South, St. Cloud, Minnesota 56301 and has tax parcel identification number 82.44214.0000.
9. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagors or Mortgagors' personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
10. The property must be vacated by 11:59 p.m. on November 25, 2011, provided the Mortgagors have not reinstated the Mortgage under Minnesota Statutes, Section 580.30 or redeemed the property under Minnesota Statutes, Section 580.23.
11. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGORS, THE MORTGAGORS' PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
THE PURPOSE OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS TO COLLECT A DEBT AND ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
LIBERTY SAVINGS BANK, FSB
(s)Andrew J. Steil, #387048
Attorneys for Mortgagee
1015 West St. Germain, Suite 300
P.O. Box 1497
St. Cloud, MN 56302
Our File No. 22118.051
Published in the Tri-County News Thursdays April 7, 14, 21, 28, May 5, and 12, 2011.