Published on Wednesday, 30 November -0001 00:00
Join us from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday, March 26, for this year's Business & Community Expo. There will be food, demon-strations, free information and prizes, entertainment, and fun for all ages.
The biggest addition this year is the opportunity to earn $20 per person for the Kimball Sports Boosters. Test drive one of five Dodge cars or trucks at the Expo, and the Boosters get $20. Talk about a win-win situation!
Dozens of businesses and organizations will be there Saturday morning to get to know you, and to share with you what they do. Here is a brief list:
* Powder Ridge, Kimball Golf Club, Kimball Friends of the Library, Annandale Paintball, Kimball Area Historical Society, Kimball Area Farmers Market, TOPS, American Family Ins., Dingmann Funeral Care, Gohmann's Foods, Arnold's of Kimball, Diva's, Kimball Schools, Kimball Fire Relief, Images by Marguerite, and State Bank of Kimball.
* Local churches: Kimball Church of Christ, Kimball United Methodist Church, St. John's Lutheran Church, and Lake Union Covenant Church.
* Home-based businesses like Amway, BeautiControl, and Norwex.
* Medical-related enterprises such as Meeker Memorial Hospital, Heritage House of Kimball, Kimball Chiropractic, and Watkins/Kimball Vet Clinic.
* Political representatives Larry Hosch and Michelle Fischbach.
* Automotive businesses: A.M. Maus & Son, Kimball Garage, and MCP Collision Center.
* Media outlets KLFD and KDUZ Radio, and the Tri-County News.
* Home construction and services: Custom Doors, Kim-Built Propane, Land O'Lakes Oil & Propane, Schultz Kinetico, Backyard Reflection, Culligan, Hendrickson Heating, Stockinger Lawnscape, Young Bros. Con-struction, and Your Home Repairs.