Published on Wednesday, 30 November -0001 00:00
Sno Days was held Feb. 22-25. Candidates needed to complete a poster that incorporated the theme of Sno Days "Kickin' it Old School," and represent their organization. The posters were then judged and added to the candidate's total points for the week. The dress-up day was Hippie Day. Wednesday, the candidates took part in a "Minute to Win it" activity and received points for completing the task. Also, the candidates created costumes that related back to the theme, and were also judged. Thursday, the dress-up day was "Superhero/Villain Day." Throughout the week, candidates worked on snow sculptures which related back to the theme of Sno Days. The sno sculptures were completed by Friday. The dress-up day for Friday was Spirit Day. The total points were added up, and the top two couples were crowned king and queen, prince and princess Friday during seventh hour. They were crowned by last year's prince and princess Dillon Menson and Jenna Maus.
* Prom: Danny Lochen and Holly Erickson
* FFA: Matthew Massmann and Olivia Fischer
* National Honor Society: Andrew Kieke and Megan Libbesmeier
* Knowledge Bowl: Jon Bisila and Anne-Marie Hirtzel
* Speech: Dustin Opatz and Chelsey Maus
* BLT: Jeremiah Kelley and Sheila Konz
* Band: Taylor Kuseske and Natalie Stein
* Choir: Mitchell Hurrle and Brooke Merten.
The king and queen were Jon Bisila and Anne-Marie Hirtzel for Knowledge Bowl. The prince and princess were Mitchell Hurrle and Brooke Merten for Choir.
Submitted by Joanna Lentner