Published on Wednesday, 30 November -0001 00:00
At Holdingford Tuesday, May 12, the girls' track team took first place on a very windy day. The wind postponed the pole vaulting until Thursday, May 14, and did have some affect on most of the other events.
The boys had a good day also, taking third place.
All competitors did a great job.
This Tuesday, May 19, the team goes to Annandale for the Sub Section Meet.
EV-W-K individual results were:
1. Girls' 100-meter dash preliminary: Macki Nelson second place, time 15.2, Samantha Stuve eighth place, time 15.6, and Kayla Overland 10th place, time 16.9. Girls' 100-meter dash finals: Macki Nelson second place, time 14.9, and Samantha Stuve fourth place, time 15.4.
2. Girls' 200-meter dash: Samantha Stuve third place, time 30.8, Fidi Gast ninth place, time 32.0, and Amber Besonen 11th place, time 33.2.
3. Girls' 400-meter dash: Rachel Arnold second place, time 1:03.9, Brittany Hesse fourth place, time 1:10.9, and Molly Hurrle seventh place, time 1:11.8.
4. Girls' 800-meter run: Renee Berg sixth place, time 2:50.6, Keeley Jacklitch 13th place, time 3:07.8, and Heidi Lochen 14th place, time 3:10.2.
5. Girls' 1600-meter run: Justine Hilsgen first place, time 5:42.4, Tanya Maciejewski second place, time 5:50.1, and Heidi Lochen 11th place, time 6:57.4.
6. Girls' 3200-meter run: Justine Hilsgen first place, time 12:55.6.
7. Girls' 100-meter hurdles preliminary: Holly Erickson seventh place, time 18.4, Kelsey Theisen 10th place, time 19.2, and Maria Donnay 14th place, time 20.2. Girls' 100-meter hurdles final: Holly Erickson sixth place, time 17.8.
8. Girls' 300-meter hurdles: Holly Erickson eighth place, time 55.2, Rachel Lahr 12th place, time 59.2, and Maria Donnay 14th place, time 61.0.
9. Girls' 4x100-meter relay: EV-W-K second place, time 55.9.
10. Girls' 4x200-meter relay: EV-W-K first place, time 1:56.4.
11.Girls' 4x400-meter relay: EV-W-K first place, time 4:30.5.
12.Girls' 4x800-meter relay: EV-W-K first place, time 10:55.8.
13.Girls' high jump: Justine Hilsgen fifth place, jump 4 feet 10 inches, Sheila Konz ninth place, jump 4 feet 6 inches, and Molly Hurrle 13th place, jump 4 feet 2 inches.
14. Girls' pole vault (held Thursday, May 14) New school record, broke her previous record Macki Nelson second place, vault 9 feet 6 inches, Nicole Klein ninth place, vault 7 feet 6 inches, and Samantha Stuve 10th place, vault 7 feet 0 inches.
15. Girls' long jump: Morgan Meyer fifth place, jump 14 feet 6 1/4 inches, Macki Nelson sixth place, jump 14 feet 3 3/4 inches, and Fidi Gast, ND.
16. Girls' triple jump: Tiffany Kuechle fifth place, jump 29 feet 5 1/2 inches, Rachel Arnold sixth place, jump 29 feet 1/2 inch, and Nicole Klein ND.
17. Girls' shot put: Shawny Kramer first place, throw 31 feet 1 inch, Sarah Messer third place, throw 30 feet 4 inches, and Casey Schlangen seventh place, throw 27 feet 6 inches.
18. Girls' discuss throw: Shawny Kramer first place, throw 100 feet 10 1/2 inches, Sarah Messer second place, throw 89 feet 10 inches, and Nicole Klein seventh place, throw 77 feet 9 inches.
1. Boys' 100-meter dash preliminary: Ryan McCann first place, time 12.4, Tommy Linn 12th place, time 13.5, and Jake Linn 13th place, time 13.9. Boys' 100-meter dash finals: Ryan McCann first place, time 12.3.
2. Boys' 200-meter dash: Travis Erickson fifth place, time 26.2, Jake Ruhland 10th place, time 27.1, and Danny Lochen 13th place, time 27.9.
3. Boys' 400-meter dash: Travis Erickson fifth place, time 26.2, Jake Ruhland 10th place, time 27.1, and Danny Lochen 13th place, time 27.9.
3. Boys' 400-meter dash: Alex Mies fifth place, time 56.4, Taylor Breauchy ninth place, time 59.3, and David Mattson 13th place, time 1:01.3.
4. Boys' 800-meter run: Manuel Baumann eighth place, time 2:30.4, Kirby Knutson ninth place, time 2:31.1.
5. Boys' 1600-meter run: Mitchell Fischbach eighth place, time 5:32, Cole Sanders NT, and Cameron Wittenberg NT.
6. Boys' 3200-meter run: Ryan Stein 10th place, time 13:41.4, Brandon Lichte 14th place, time 14:36.5, and Luke Serbus 15th place, time 14:36.7.
7. Boys' 110-meter hurdles preliminary: Jared Capes sixth place, time 17.5, Nathan McCann eighth place, time 17.5, and Ryan Stein 12th place, time 20.2. Boys' 110-meter hurdle finals: Jared Capes seventh place, time 17.1, and Nathan McCann eighth place, time 17.3.
8. Boys' 300-meter hurdles: Jared Capes second place, time 46.2, Nathan McCann eighth place, time 49.7, Danny Lochen 10th place, time 50.1.
9. Boys' 4x100-meter relay: EV-W-K second place, time 48.1.
10. Boys' 4x200-meter relay: EV-W-K second place, time 1:40.1.
11.Boys' 4x400-meter relay: EV-W-K fourth place, time 4:02.8.
12. Boys' 4x800-meter relay: EV-W-K fourth place, time 10:07.3.
13. Boys' high jump: Jake Ruhland third place, jump 5 feet 10 inches, Luke Schiefelbein NH, and Kirby Mattson NH.
14. Boys' pole vault: Luke Schiefelbein third place, vault 11 feet 6 inches, Danny Lochen sixth place, vault 9 feet 6 inches.
15. Boys' long jump: Travis Erickson third place, jump 18 feet 6 1/2 inches, Ryan McCann seventh place, jump 17 feet 9 1/4 inches, and Taylor Breauchy ND.
16. Boys' triple jump: Jake Ruhland second place, jump 38 feet 8 inches, and Tommy Linn ninth place, jump 34 feet 7 inches.
17. Boys' shot put: Scott Babbitt seventh place, throw 36 feet 5 inches, Devin Brutger 16th place, throw 29 feet 10 inches, and Kyle Messer 17th place, throw 28 feet 2 inches.
18. Boys' discus throw: Scott Babbitt second place, throw 124 feet 1/4 inch, Kyle Messer 13th place, throw 81 feet 6 inches, and Devin Brutger 18th place, throw 74 feet 7 inches.