Published on Wednesday, 30 November -0001 00:00
Eden Valley-Watkins-Kimball track team participated in the St. John's Invitational, May 1. Boys' and girls' events are listed by number with times and recorded measurement of the event.
Listed by event number:
1. Girls' 4x800-meter relay first place in a time of 10:21.20 Kelsey Vigoren, Renee Berg, Tanya Maciejewski and Justine Hilsgen.
2. Boys' 4x800-meter relay fifth place 10:04.00 Manuel Baumann, Nick Koltes, Nathan McCann, and Mitchell Fischbach.
3. Girls' 100-meter hurdles, Holly Erickson second place in a time of 18:70, Kelsey Theisen seventh place 19.90, Maria Donnay eighth place 20.30.
4. Boys' 110-meter hurdles Jared Capes sixth place in a time of 18.30, and Ryan Stein eighth place 19.80.
Continued on page 11
5. Girls' 100-meter dash Macki Nelson fourth place in a time of 13.80, Samantha Stuve sixth place 14.00, Molly Hurrle 14.60, Amber Besonen 15.20, and Ashlyn Jendro 16.10.
6, Boys' 100-meter dash Travis Erickson fifth place in a time of 11.90, Nick Koltes 13.20, Lenny Garvick, and Jeremiah Kelly 14.90.
7. Girls' 4x200-meter relay second place in a time of 2:00.80 Macki Nelson, Morgan Meyer, Cassandra Loch, and Samantha Stuve.
8. Boys' 4x200-meter relay third place 1:40.60 Luke Schiefelbein, Taylor Breauchy, Danny Lochen, and Travis Erickson.
9. Girls' 1600-meter run Tanya Maciejewski third place in a time of 5:53.60, Heidi Lochen 6:29.00, and Rachel Lahr 6:30.40.
10. Boys' 1600-meter run Mitchell Fischbach seventh place 5:13.20, Cole Sanders 5:55.00, and Brandon Lichte.
11. Girls' 4x100-meter relay third place in a time of 55.80 Macki Nelson, Morgan Meyer, Casey Schlangen, and Cassandra Loch.
12. Boys' 4x100-meter relay fourth place 51.90, Nick Koltes, Jake Linn, Erik Mares, and Taylor Breauchy.
13. Girls' 400-meter dash Kelsey Vigoren 1:05.10, and Brooke Merten 1:15.60.
14. Boys' 400-meter dash, Alex Mies fourth place 55.40, Mitchell Fischbach 1:02.60, and Frankie Nistler 1:03.80.
15. Girls' 300-meter hurdles Holly Erickson fifth place in a time of 55.10, Maria Donnay 1:01.20, and Rachel Lahr 1:02.00.
16. Boys' 300-meter hurdles Jared Capes second place 44.30, Danny Lochen seventh place 49.20, and Nathan McCann eighth place 49.40.
17. Girls' 800-meter run Justine Hilsgen second place in a time of 2:27.60, and Heidi Lochen 2:52.50.
18. Boys' 800-meter run, Manuel Baumann 2:20.00, and Zach Eisenschenk.
19. Girls' 200-meter dash Fidi Gast seventh place in a time of 29.80, Amber Besonen 30.20, and Chelsey Orth 32.50.
20. Boys' 200-meter dash Travis Erickson third place 24.40, Trevor Baumann eighth place 26.60, and Jake Linn 26.70.
21. Girls 3200-meter run - no results.
22. Boys' 3200-meter run Ryan Stein in a time of 12:45.60, and Luke Serbus 14:39.00.
23. Girls' 4x400-meter relay second place in a time of 4:29.50 Molly Hurrle, Kelsey Vigoren, Tanya Maciejewski, and Justine Hilsgen.
24. Boys' 4x400-meter relay fourth place in a time of 3:52.20 Alex Mies, Luke Schiefelbein, Danny KLochen, and Jared Capes.
25. Girls' high jump Justine Hilsgen third place with a jump of 4 feet 10 inches, Molly Hurrle eighth place 4 feet 2 inches, and Maranda Theisen 4 feet.
26. Boys' high jump Luke Schiefelbein fifth place 5 feet 4 inches, and Mitchell Fischbach 5 feet.
27. Girls' long jump Morgan Meyer sixth place with a jump of 14 feet 1 1/4 inches, Macki Nelson 13 feet 8 inches, and Fidi Gast 11 feet 3 inches.
28. Boys' long jump Trevor Baumann third place with a jump of 17 feet 6 1/2 inches.
29/30. No pole vault at this meet.
31. Girls' shot put Shawny Kramer first place with a throw of 32 feet 2 inches, Sarah Messer second place 29 feet 6 inches, and Casey Schlangen fifth place 26 feet.
32. Boys' shot put Trevor Baumann 33 feet 7 inches, Brandon Anderson 30 feet 4 1/2 inches, and Devin Brutger 26 feet 9 inches.
33. Girls' discus Shawny Kramer first place with a throw of 107 feet 2 inches, Sarah Messer second place 90 feet 3 inches, and Nicole Klein sixth place 80 feet 10 inches.
34. Boys' discus Devin Brutger 78 feet 9 inches, Luke Schiefelbein 77 feet 2 inches, and Brandon Anderson 58 feet.