Published on Wednesday, 30 November -0001 00:00
Author, business consultant, and Minnesota native, David Horsager discusses the importance of trust and how he believes it can help individuals and companies gain faster results, deeper relationships and a stronger bottom line. In his book "The Trust Edge," Horsager presents a guide to earning, maintaining and even rebuilding this critical factor in business relationships.
Horsager has caught the attention of local, regional and national media as he spreads his message claiming trust is the key to business success. Through his presentation, Horsager combines humor and illustrations with business insight and analysis. He maintains that little things, done consistently, add up to huge results. His message will include:
* The 8 pillars of the most successful leaders and organizations.
* The 3 ways to build connection.
* What top leaders and organizations have and how you can enjoy it yourself.
* Keys to build morale, sales, and customer loyalty.
* How to never have a day where you say, "I didn't get anything done."
* The greatest need for a motivated staff and how to fill it.
* The "why" and "how" behind the most foundational key to real success.
* How to boost daily productivity by using DMAs (Difference Making Actions).
Horsager will present from 8-10 a.m. Thursday May 10 at Calvary Community Church. Cost is $25. Individuals or groups can register online with a credit card at www.eventbrite.com/event/2920598589, or contact Charlotte Kastanek at (320) 308-4723.