Published on Wednesday, 30 November -0001 00:00
Date: November 30, 2010
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated May 21, 2003, executed by Brenda L. Laudenbach, a single adult, as Mortgagor, to Liberty Savings Bank, fsb, as Mortgagee, and filed for record May 28, 2003, as Document No. 1061327, in the Office of the County Recorder of Stearns County, Minnesota. The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The Mortgage has not been assigned.
3. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $111,765.00.
4. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
5. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
6. At the date of this Notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is $103,280.90.
7. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land located in Stearns County, Minnesota, described as follows:
See attached Exhibit A
will be sold by the County Sheriff of Stearns County, Minnesota, at public auction on January 26, 2011, at 10:00 a.m., at the Stearns County Sheriff's Department, located at 807 Courthouse Square, St. Cloud, Minnesota.
8. To the best of Mortgagee's information, the property being foreclosed has a property address of 2501-15th Street South,
St. Cloud, Minnesota 56301 and has tax parcel identification number 82.50777.0001.
9. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagor's personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
10. The property must be vacated by 11:59 p.m. on July 26, 2011, provided the Mortgagor has not reinstated the Mortgage under Minnesota Statutes, Section 580.30 or redeemed the property under Minnesota Statutes, Section 580.23.
11. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR'S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
THE PURPOSE OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS TO COLLECT A DEBT AND ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
LIBERTY SAVINGS BANK, FSB
(s) Andrew J. Steil, #387048
Attorneys for Mortgagee
1015 West St. Germain, Suite 300
P.O. Box 1497
St. Cloud, MN 56302
Our File No. 22118.037
Lot Twenty (20) Block Three (3) Southdale Addition being part of the Southeast Quarter (SE1/4) of the Southwest Quarter (SW 1/4) and a part of the South Half (1/2) of the Southwest Quarter (SW1/4) of the Southeast Quarter (SE1/4) all in Section Fifteen (15) in Township One Hundred Twenty-Four (124) of Range Twenty-Eight (28) according to the plat and survey thereof now on file and of record in the office of the Register of Deeds in and for said County, all of the Lots and Blocks of said addition being a part of the SE1/4 of SW1/4 of Section 15.
Published in the Tri-County News Thursdays, Dec. 9, 16, 23, 30, 2010, and Jan. 6, and 13, 2011.