Published on Wednesday, 30 November -0001 00:00
Pursuant to Chapter 333, Minnesota Statutes; the undersigned, who is or will be conducting or transacting a commercial business in the State of Minnesota under an assumed name, hereby certifies:
1. The assumed name under which the business is or will be conducted is: CMCU.
2. The street address of the principal place of business is or will be 20 South Fourth Avenue East, Melrose MN 56352.
3. The name and street address of all persons conducting business under the above Assumed Name, including any corporations that may be conducting this business:
Central Minnesota Credit Union 20 South Fourth Avenue East Melrose MN 56352.
4. This certificate is an amendment of Certificate of Assumed Name number 35995380002 originally filed on 12/09/09.
5. I, the undersigned, certify that I am signing this document as the person whose signature is required, or as agent of the person(s) whose signature would be required who has authorized me to sign this document on his/her behalf, or in both capacities. I further certify that I have completed all required fields, and that the information in this document is true and correct and in compliance with the applicable chapter of Minnesota Statutes. I understand that by signing this document I am subject to the penalties of perjury as set forth in Section 609.48 as if I had signed this document under oath.
(s) Richard J. Odenthal,
Mark F. Uphus, Esq.
Published in the Tri-County News Thursdays, Nov. 25, and
Dec. 2, 2010.