NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING AND NOTICE OF INTENT TO ENACT AN ORDINANCE
Pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 394 and Chapter 375, notice is hereby given that the Stearns County Board of Commissioners shall conduct a public hearing on Tuesday, March 26, 2013, at 10:05 a.m. in the County Board Room, Stearns County Administration Center, 705 Courthouse Square, St. Cloud, Minnesota to consider the enactment of Stearns County Ordinance Number 484 and 485.
The purpose of Ordinance Number 484 is to amend
Stearns County Land Use and Zoning Ordinance Number 439 related to:
• feedlot conditional use permits, feedlot setbacks, feedlot shoreland flexibility, and small poultry facilities
• Motor cross tracks
• Contractors yards
• Administrative mining and mining operations in the Transitional 20 District
• Storage facilities in Commercial and Industrial Districts
• Language intended to clarify nonconformities, recreational vehicle parks and campgrounds, closed landfills and dumpsites, cluster development standards, stormwater management, communication towers, minor shoreland alterations
• Appendix D: an update to the Sauk Centre Airport boundary
• reference errors and corrections
The purpose of Ordinance Number 485 is to amend
Stearns County Ordinance #208, an Ordinance Establishing a
Stearns County Board of Adjustment to allow elected town officers to serve on the Board of Adjustment.
Copies of the proposed ordinance changes are available upon request and online at www.co.
Jeffrey H. Mergen, Chair
Board of Commissioners
Published in the Tri-County News Thursday, March 7, 2013.