RESOLUTION NO. 11052013D RESOLUTION TO AMEND ZONING ORDINANCE SECTION 1130 – LIGHT INDUSTRY
WHEREAS, the City Council held a public hearing on Tuesday, November 5, 2013, to amend Ordinance Section 1130 to read as follows:
Section 1130.02: PERMITTED USES. The following uses shall be permitted in this district:
1. Wholesale business estab-
2. Warehouse; packing and crating establishment; truck yard or terminal.
3. Contractors’ shops, roofing, electrical, paperhanging, ventilating, welding, upholstering, fencing, building.
4. Storage Facilities for the storage of personal items by persons renting the space as a permitted use.
5. Storage yards for building material, coal, wood, and ice.
6. Laboratories for research and utility uses.
7. Public and Public quality control.
8. The manufacture, compounding, processing, packing or treatment of such products as candy, cosmetics, drugs, perfumes, pharmaceutical, toiletries and food products except the rendering of fats and oils.
9. The manufacturing of pottery and figurines or other similar ceramic products, using only previously pulverized clay and kilns fired only by electricity or gas.
10. The manufacturing of boats, cameras, electrical appliances, radio and television receivers, musical instruments, medical appliances and photographic equipment except film.
11. The manufacture of sporting and athletic equipment, small tools, toys, children’s vehicles, caskets, and burial vaults.
12. Trade schools
14. Animal clinics
This amendment is adopted the 5th day of November 2013, and shall be effective upon publication.
CITY OF KIMBALL
By: Tammy Konz, Mayor
By: Nicole Pilarski, Clerk
Published in the Tri-County News Thursday, Nov. 14, 2013.