RESOLUTION NO. 01072014H
A RESOLUTION ENACTING AN ORDINANCE PERTAINING TO CRIMINAL HISTORY BACKGROUND CHECKS FOR APPLICANTS FOR CITY EMPLOYMENT AND CITY LICENSES
THE CITY COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF KIMBALL MINNESOTA DOES ORDAIN:
Section 1. Employment Background Checks.
Subd. 1. Applicants for City Employment:
A. Purpose. The purpose and intent of this Section is to establish regulations that will allow Law Enforcement access to Minnesota’s Computerized Criminal History information for specified non-criminal purposes of employment background checks for the positions described in Section 1.B.(1).
Resolution No. 01072014G Resolution to Amend City Ordinance Section 800 – Water Services
WHEREAS, the City Council met on Tuesday, January 7, 2014, to amend Ordinance Section 800 with removal of the following section:
Section 800.08: HYDRANT RENTAL CHARGE. Each hydrant used by the City shall be assigned a Hydrant Rental Charge, which shall pay for stand-by service and water used in fire fighting. The amount of the Hydrant Rental Charge shall be determined by the Council and set forth in the Schedule of Fees, Section 215. The amount of the Hydrant Rental Charge shall be appropriated annually out of the General Fund or the Fire Fund.
This amendment is adopted the 7th day of January 2014, and shall be effective upon publication.
CITY OF KIMBALL
By Tammy Konz, Mayor
By Nicole Pilarski, Clerk
Published in the Tri-County News Thursday, Feb. 6, 2014
RESOLUTION NO. 11052013D RESOLUTION TO AMEND ZONING ORDINANCE SECTION 1130 – LIGHT INDUSTRY
WHEREAS, the City Council held a public hearing on Tuesday, November 5, 2013, to amend Ordinance Section 1130 to read as follows:
Section 1130.02: PERMITTED USES. The following uses shall be permitted in this district:
1. Wholesale business estab-
2. Warehouse; packing and crating establishment; truck yard or terminal.
3. Contractors’ shops, roofing, electrical, paperhanging, ventilating, welding, upholstering, fencing, building.
4. Storage Facilities for the storage of personal items by persons renting the space as a permitted use.
5. Storage yards for building material, coal, wood, and ice.
6. Laboratories for research and utility uses.
7. Public and Public quality control.
8. The manufacture, compounding, processing, packing or treatment of such products as candy, cosmetics, drugs, perfumes, pharmaceutical, toiletries and food products except the rendering of fats and oils.
9. The manufacturing of pottery and figurines or other similar ceramic products, using only previously pulverized clay and kilns fired only by electricity or gas.
10. The manufacturing of boats, cameras, electrical appliances, radio and television receivers, musical instruments, medical appliances and photographic equipment except film.
11. The manufacture of sporting and athletic equipment, small tools, toys, children’s vehicles, caskets, and burial vaults.
12. Trade schools
14. Animal clinics
This amendment is adopted the 5th day of November 2013, and shall be effective upon publication.
CITY OF KIMBALL
By: Tammy Konz, Mayor
By: Nicole Pilarski, Clerk
Published in the Tri-County News Thursday, Nov. 14, 2013.
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING - KIMBALL CITY COUNCIL
Notice is hereby given that the Kimball City Council will hold a Public Hearing on Tuesday, November 5, 2013 at 7:00 p.m. or as soon thereafter as possible, in the City Hall Council Chambers, 1 Main St. N, to consider the following:
A request by Casey’s General Store for a Conditional Use Permit, for their property located at 115 St. Hwy. 55 E to install a Casey’s ID sign, price and car wash on the existing pylon sign structure.
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING KIMBALL CITY COUNCIL
Notice is hereby given that the Kimball City Council will hold a Public Hearing on Tuesday, November 5, 2013, at 7:00 p.m. or as soon thereafter as possible, in the City Hall Council Chambers, 1 Main St. N, to consider the following:
Amending City Ordinance 1130 - Light Industry to allow for storage facilities for the storage of personal items by persons renting the space as a permitted use.
Anyone wishing to comment on the proposed amendment will be heard at this hearing or you may send your written comments, which need to be received no later than Tuesday, November 5, 2013, at 7:00 p.m. Please send to:
City of Kimball
Attn: City Clerk
P.O. Box 238
Kimball, MN 55353
Published in the Tri-County News Thursdays, Oct. 24 and 31, 2013.