The Volunteer Attorney Program of Central Minnesota Legal Services (CMLS) in St. Cloud has scheduled a seminar on identity theft for 10-11:30 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 19, at the Great River Regional Library, 1300 W. St. Germain St. in St. Cloud.
George Meinz of Gray Plant Mooty, will be the presenter of this event. During his presentation, Mr. Meinz will discuss:
• Definition of identity theft
• How one’s identity gets stolen
• How to determine if identity theft has occurred
• Protecting one’s identity
• Ways to reduce the risk of identity theft
Mr. Meinz will also be available to answer any questions.
This seminar is being offered at no charge to interested persons. Because space is limited, reservations will be taken on a first come, first serve basis. For more information and/or to make reservations, please call Kathy Wingen, Program Coordinator, at (320) 253-0138.