Tricounty News

Consider serving on city council

If you live within city limits, you can run for city council in either Eden Valley or Kimball.

Eden Valley will hold a special election in January, and is looking for individuals interested in running for that office (vacated when Cheryl Thielen moved away). Call Mona Haag at the city office at (320) 453-5251.

Kimball will appoint a replacement councilmember (after Nate Osmundson moved away). Anyone interested in this appointment should call Nicole Pilarski at the city office at (320) 398-2725.